The skincare world can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re new to the beauty scene and want guidance on choosing products that will work best for your skin type, we’ve got some tips for getting started. In addition, many benefits are associated with having a VI peel done at home (or in the office).
What is a VI peel?
The VI peel is a medical procedure that uses a chemical solution on the skin. It’s similar to dermabrasion but uses a different chemical solution and does not use an electric current. It can be used on any part of your body–including your face, hands, feet, and even bikini lines!
The benefit of using this treatment is that it helps remove dead skin cells from your face or other areas where you have acne-prone skin. It helps improve appearance by reducing dark spots caused by sun damage and aging (which may be why people are attracted to it). Also known as cosmetic surgery for “cosmetic effects” because they work wonders at improving overall health while also getting rid of unwanted fuzziness around eyes or nose area.”
Afterward, you can expect a smoother texture and even tone in your complexion and an improvement in pigmentation (dark spots). In addition, because this type of treatment involves using topical medications instead of using traditional methods such as lasers or IPLs (intense pulsed light), there are fewer risks associated with these procedures than other types–but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ask questions about what’s involved before booking one!
What can VI peel do to your skin?
- It can improve your skin’s appearance, making you look younger and feel better. You may also notice that you have fewer breakouts or none at all! A VI peel also helps with acne by reducing oil production in pores and killing bacteria that cause breakouts.
- It helps reduce fine lines around the eyes and mouth, making these areas appear smoother than before treatment began. The result is less noticeable age lines which give a more youthful appearance overall.
- It can treat hyperpigmentation, a common condition where your skin loses its natural color and takes on a darker tone. While this can occur in many different body areas, it’s most often found on the face. When you have hyperpigmentation, treating this condition quickly and effectively is essential. VI peels are an excellent option for treating this problem because they can help improve your complexion by lightening dark spots and blemishes while preventing them from appearing.
What are the benefits of VI peel?
There are many benefits to undergoing a VI peel. A VI peel isn’t just an excellent option for treating dark spots and wrinkles; it can also help overall skin health. When you have a VI peel, the results are immediately visible. Your complexion will appear smoother and brighter than before treatment began. It’s important to note that while these benefits are noticeable immediately, they may increase over time as your skin continues to improve. Here are some benefits of a VI peel:
1. Reduce Acne Scars – You may have heard that a VI peel can help reduce the appearance of acne scars, reduce pores, and increase hydration. The truth is that there are many benefits to a VI peel. If you have acne scars or large pores on your face, this treatment will help improve the condition of your skin.
Acne is caused by excessive sebum (oil) production in the pores on your face. This oil builds up and clogs the follicle opening, making it difficult for new sebum to leave before becoming oily again. When too many dead cells are inside these blocked pores, they form blackheads or whiteheads as they become infected by bacteria causing inflammation which causes pustules/cysts surrounding these existing blockages.
The VI peel can help reduce the appearance of these blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and cysts. The chemical solution in this treatment causes an exfoliating effect that removes dead skin cells from your face. It helps unclog pores and allows new healthy skin cells to grow.
2. Anti-aging – This can be particularly helpful if you have acne scarring or pigmentation issues. The VI peel increases the production of new collagen, which helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to exfoliate dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, making it smoother and more youthful-looking.
3. Exfoliates – The VI peel is an excellent exfoliant because it works on the dermis, the second layer of skin. The first layer is called the epidermis and contains hair follicles, sebaceous glands, sweat pores, and cells that produce oil. The epidermis also serves as a protective barrier against bacteria and viruses.
The dermis contains collagen fibers that give strength to connective tissue and provide structural support for all other structures in your body, like muscles, ligaments, and tendons, along with giving structural elasticity. When new cells are formed, they begin their growth at this point, so this area receives a lot of oxygen from blood vessels, which helps keep it healthy.
4. Support Immune System – The VI Peel is a good treatment for the immune system. The skin’s ability to fight off bacteria, viruses, and other harmful elements is strengthened when exposed to an acidic environment. If you have psoriasis or eczema on your face or body, this may be a good option because it will help reduce the severity of your condition and redness in these areas of your body. A VI peel can also treat rosacea by reducing inflammation caused by this skin condition.
5. Improves Skin Tone – A VI peel can improve skin tone and texture, which is excellent for people with uneven skin tones or sun damage. If you have pigmentation, a VI peel can help erase it by removing dead cells from the surface of your skin. It is beneficial if you have acne scars–broken capillaries cause them in the dermis, so this treatment should minimize those dark spots left behind after healing from an outbreak.
Wrinkles around the eyes and mouth are often caused by lifestyle factors like smoking cigarettes or drinking too much alcohol. At the same time, these habits aren’t necessarily reversible. Although, they can be minimized through regular facial massages.
It is important to note that no two people will react the same way to the treatment, so it’s best to consult a dermatologist before undergoing one of these procedures. The benefits of a VI peel can be seen over time, but it may take months or even years for some people to see results. Book your appointments at Envi Aesthetics and have our specialists provide you with the best options for your skin.